|Mistfire (StaC) is a part of Project Characters and has been graded bronze.|
|Cause of Death||Fatal Wounds/Organ Failure|
Mistfire is a mottled silver she-cat.
- Mistfire is a small she-cat. Her base pelt is grey, with darker grey splotches, making her appear mottled. Before she was catnapped, her fur was sleek and glossy, because of careful grooming. Afterward, when she was found, it was matted and dull, very unkept. She valued her appearance greatly, until the one night. Afterward, appearance was tossed to the side, the main key being survival.
- Her legs are average size, and her frame is thin. Over the many seasons, her fur has thinned out greatly. Her head is round-shaped, and her ears are sharp triangles. She has a short tail, though her balance isn't that bad. Her paw pads are dark grey, and worn. They're scratched and quite damaged, from her captivity. However, in StarClan, her wounds have healed, and she shows no signs of being catnapped.
- Her eyes are almond shaped, narrowed, almost. They are a jade-green color. They are darker toward the edges, and get lighter, as the pupil comes closer. Her whiskers are a silvery-white, and quite easy to see.
- Physically, Mistfire is very healthy. Now that she resides in StarClan, full health as been retored to her, and signs of her catnapping aren't visible at all. Otherwise, she is a very healthy cat, and barely becomes ill. Her constant excercising keeps her fit.
- Mistfire's mental health is unknown. However much she's suffered, she hasn't told anyone her feelings. No cat knows how much the torture affected her, and whether she's breaking on the inside. It doesn't look like she'll be telling any cat how she feels anytime soon.
- Mistfire is one of the most loving cats ever. She's sweet and kind, and shows everyone love. Her weakness is the fact that she'd rather save herself, than her family or friends in tough situations. She isn't willing to get herself in trouble for the sake of her family.
Skills and Abilities
- Hazelwind - Living