Quinn is currently inactive and is available at the Adoption page.
|<p style="text-align: center;">Quinn is currently inactive and is available at the Adoption page.|
|Quinn is a part of Project Characters and has been graded bronze.|
|Past||The Storm Fronts|
|Debut||November 3rd, 2013|
Quinn is a gray tom of oriental descent. He is the son of Mey-Rin and Olive, and brother to Lucker and Benjamin. His mate was Stacy who died soon after delivering his only daughter, Bianca, who died a few moments after her mother's final breath. He was a member of The Storm Fronts, but left with Annie. He now lives as a loner on the outskirts of the group's territory with Annie.
- Quinn is quiet and likes to keep to himself, almost never having anything to say. He prefers to keep to himself and not speak unless spoken to. He mostly stays by himself, occasionally taking time to talk to Garrett or Annie. He is deathly afraid of attention and hates to be the center of it or even mentioned. He is plagued by nightmares due to losing his mate and only kit, so he is often sleep deprived and tired. Quinn is scared of getting attached to cats because he's scared they'll just leave him like his family or something happen to them like Stacy and Bianca.
Skills and Abilities
- When Alea brings Destiny Grace into camp, she asks him who was in charge. He is zoned out at the time and she snaps at him to get his attention. He comes back and tells her it was a black tom named Sebastian and that she would know him when she saw him.
- Stacy: Deceased: No Residence
- Bianca: Residence Unknown
- Olive: Deceased: Residence Unknown
- Mey-Rin: Living
- Coming Soon
- He is named after Kellin Quinn, from Sleeping With Sirens.
Please do not edit this gallery unless instructed to.