|Roslyn is a part of Project Characters and has been graded bronze.|
|Age||Approx. 3 moons (.25 years)|
Roslyn is a dark ginger she-cat with a white muzzle, underbelly, and paws, and bright copper eyes.
- Roslyn has long, dark ginger fur and a white muzzle, underbelly, and paws. Her fur has a small reddish tint to it. She has bright, playful copper eyes that are full of mischief. She is a rather small she-cat, though she believes size makes no difference. Roslyn has small paws and a finely shaped head. She has neat ears, and a bright pink nose. Roslyn is truly quite a pretty cat to look at. Coming Soon
- Roslyn, unlike most other kittypets that are fat and overfed, is actually quite skinny and fit looking, and she has a strong build.
- Roslyn is sometimes impulsive, hasty, and hot-headed. This means she sometimes thinks before she acts, as she can also act impatient.
- Roslyn is energetic, playful, mischievous, and fun. She likes to mess around a lot, and really hates when someone is acting too serious, or if they're acting like a bore. She is impatient, and despises having to wait around for someone else if they take too long. Roslyn can act bossy, and likes to act like a leader in a group. She gets offended easily, especially if someone comments on her appearance in a negative way. Coming Soon
Skills and Abilities
- Roslyn really doesn't have many skills and abilities, as her housefolk usually keeps her locked inside their home, much to Roslyn's dismay.
- Roslyn is born to a unnamed she-cat and tom, and is an only kitten. Her mother dies while giving birth to her, and her father dies shortly after from liver failure. She grows up as a orphan in a pet adoption center. One day, when Roslyn was nearing her 3rd moon of life, an elderly female twoleg adopts her, and takes her into her home. Roslyn is happy to be adopted, as she loves to explore the twoleg home. She then lives her life in the house from then on.
- Roslyn is shown to be fretting over the fact that she cannot go outside due to the door being locked. One day, though, her housefolk finally installs a little cat door to the door, and Roslyn goes outside for the first time she could remember, and is excited at all the sights. She is later shown to be inside again, waiting for her housefolk to feed her. Instead though, comes her housefolk's granddaughter, who Roslyn doesn't recognize at first, which leads Roslyn to hissing at her, commanding where her real housefolk went. Instead, her housefolk's granddaughter just casually smiles, and fills Roslyn's food bowl, and as Roslyn eats, she remembers who the granddaughter was, and feels ashamed for hissing at her.
- Please do not edit this gallery unless instructed to.
- Leafy might make her run away from her housefolk home, live as a loner for sometime, come back for a short while, and leave again to live in the wild for the rest of her life.
- nah too much work
- Roslyn is based off of one of Leafy's real life OC's.