|Shadowheart is a part of Project Characters and has been graded bronze.|
|Age||Approx. 57 Moon (4.09 Years) at Death|
|Cause of Death||Killed in a Border fight|
|Kits||Wildheart, Cloudclaw, Brambleshadow, Moonleaf|
Adolescence & Adulthood
He and his siblings, Moss and Thorn, were all kits of two loners who left them in WinterClan territory, because they couldn't find enough food. They soon were introduced and welcomed into the clan as loyal apprentices.
Even as he tried, he met a beautiful loner named Silvermoon on the border on day, and suddenly he feel in love.
One day Silvermoon and Shadowpaw were skating when he feel through the ice, when he did that, Silvermoon saved him and warmed him up. That is when they became mates and expressed their love for each other. One day, he is seen running out of camp and Silverheart follows him, and confronts him. He admits nothing but Silvermoon admits everything, saying it was her fault she was pregnant with his kits and that they have been meeting. Silverheart says that she will keep their secret, now she is the only one who knows.
In his warrior ceremony, he is shown proud and excited, and he runs out of the camp entrance almost right away, going to share the news with Silvermoon.
Later on, he goes to meet Silvermoon when he scents a rogue. Then he spots a black tom standing over Silvermoon. He crouches in the bushes and listens. He hears that the rogue was former mates with the cat, and that she left him because he was a jerk to her. When he finally sinks his claws into her neck, he springs and attacks the intruder, but the intruder is stronger. But Shadowheart doesn't give up until he is thrown against a tree and has his neck cut open. Then Mossfur and Thornwhisker come and chase him away. Shadowheart limps back to camp after taking care of Silvermoon and lies in his nest, thinking of his unborn kits.
Shadowheart later reappears, coming to see Silvermoon when she is having kits. He yowls for help and Leaflove comes to help. She then gives birth to four healthy kits, Bramblekit, Moonkit, Cloudkit, and Wildkit. He takes her into camp and into the nursery. He then walks away then comes back, unable to find Reedstar and ask her. He wraps himself around the kits and Silvermoon, purring.
He later is there at Wildheart's, Brambleshadow's, and Cloudclaw's warrior ceremony with Silvermoon, congradulating them on becoming warriors. He is shown talking to Risingspirit and Wildheart, commenting how he is the one who Wildheart spends her time with, and he and wildhearts fur totch, it looks almost identical.
Later, he is seen fighting in the battle between SummerClan. He helps Silvermoon defend the camp. His mate gets brutally hurt, and dies. He is extremly heard broken, and yowls out into the sky sadly. He is so heart broken that he doesnt even pay attention to what Risingstar, the new leader, is saying.
He dies in a border fight and now resides in StarClan.
Ceremonies & Mentions
Shadowpaw's Warrior Ceremony
- Reedstar: "Reedstar: "I, Reedstar, leader of WinterClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Shadowpaw, Thornpaw, and Mosspaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect your clan, even at the cost of your lives""
- Shadowpaw: "I do"
- Cloudclaw: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Brambleshadow: Deceased; Confirmed Dark Forest Member
- Snakestorm: Living
- Shadowshade: Living
- Rookheart: Living
- Russetfoot: Living
- Crowkit: Living
- Darkkit: Living
- Risekit: Living
- Fallingheart: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Beetlekit: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Minkkit: Living
- Gannetkit: Living
- Gannetkit: Living
- Opalgaze: Living
- Topazmist: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Lifekit: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Hollykit: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Honeykit: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Troutkit: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Ashkit: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- Morningkit: Deceased; Confirmed StarClan Member
- He is basically a full-loner blooded cat, as his lineage goes back from his loner parents and back, with little to no other affiliations for his distant family.
- He was adopted by Stoem as a tortoiseshell tom two years back, and since that is so she will not change his description because of the lack of realism.
- Since he is a tortoiseshell tom, it is nearly a 2,000 to 1 chance that he was ever born with the ability to reproduce, let alone born a tom in the first place, and even more so that he was able to give birth to a tortoiseshell kitten, whom was Wildheart.
Please do not edit this gallery unless instructed to.