|Snowshine is a part of Project Characters and has been graded bronze.|
This character is a NPC and can be claimed freely.
|Cause of Death||Shot by a Twoleg|
Snowshine is a pure white she-cat with a miscolored eyes. She is a former elder of SpringClan and now lives in StarClan after being shot by a Twoleg. In her early days, she had a fling with a kittypet, and had her only son, Froststar.
- Snowshine's fur is a pure white. It is nice and solid, and once in a while it gets dirty after rain or other weather. It is long, and semi-challenging to groom, but it has a silky touch.
- Her legs are long and muscular, making it easy to catch prey, patrol and jump. Her claws are fierce and long, and she has a lot of free time to groom them. Her frame is lithe and helps her gain speed when she runs. Her tail is long and plumy, but helps her maintain balance. Her head is round and light, and her skin is a light rosey-pink, along with her nose. Her pawpads match.
- Her whiskers are white to go along with her pelt, and her eyes are mismatched. Some say that her blue eye never lost it's kit-color like her other one did. Her right eye is a solid blue. Her left eye is a golden amber color, and she was always teased saying that she was half-grown.
- Snowshine was your average cat. She caught colds and other common diseases and got injured in battle, or other everyday occurances. She was in her prime, until her days caught up to her and she had to retire.
- Snowshine was stable but sometimes not the brightest cat out there. She was smart enough to not get herself seriously hurt or killed, but sometimes her decisions put her in jeopardy.
- Snowshine was fierce and could occasionally snap at cats, but had her kind and loving side as well. If she didn't like you, she'd go out of her way to avoid you and keep peace. She is loyal to her friends and Clan, even if there are a few pelts she'd like to scrabble with. Snowshine is very obedient, doing basically what every cat told her to, as long as it wasn't stupid. Sometimes, she couldn't even tell. Sometimes, while put in an uncomfortable position, she'd take the fall for anyone, especially her sister, even if she didn't want to.
- Snowshine liked to live in the past, as she believed those were her greater years. Sometimes, you will find her daydreaming about a ginger and white tom, and telling stories about her youth to the new generations. She wishes her son was still alive, as he was one of the best memories from her past, looking like his father. Also, because she loves him to death, but he's already there, and so is she.
Skills and Abilities
- Snowshine was an average warrior, able to hunt, patrol, and fight with ease. Her pelt was an outcast in SpringClan, and did not hide her easily. When battling with WinterClan, she could hide and attack with ease. Snowshine could climb trees easily due to her long and sharp claws, and helped her Clan in the best way she could.
- Snowshine's early life is examined in Snowshine's Secret. She has conflict with her sister, Tigerstripe and even has a fling with a kittypet.
- Snowshine is a SpringClan cat. She and her sister Bramblewhisker fist appear wanting to go on a patrol. Snowshine gave birth to Froststar but it was not listed in the roleplay.
- At the time, Velvetcreek and Shellshore were in the nursery. During the battle with the dogs, Snowshine fights fiercly but gets seriously injured, this not mentioned in the role-play as well. Snowshine sees her friend Jadewhisker, get attacked by the dogs and gets killed. She wishes her a safe journey to StarClan. Snowshine is mostly seen with her sister, Bramblewhisker, and Froststar, her son, in SpringClan.
- She took Lilypaw as her last apprentice, then retired. Moons later, she goes to the Twolegplace to relive her kithood. She sits on a fence, and thinks, when suddenly, a some drunk Twoleg teenagers with a gun find her, and shoot her dead. She isn't found until later on.
- Bramblewhisker - Living
- Froststar - Deceased; Residence StarClan
- Dragonkit - Deceased; Residence StarClan
- Snowshine was origainally going to be a WinterClan cat, but Rowan changed her mind.
- Snowshine and Bramblewhisker were originally going to be Clan enemies but Rowan changed her mind for this also.
- Snowshine was never showed as a queen in the nursery in the roleplay. She has Frostkit in Snowshine's Secret.
<p style="text-align: center;">Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony</p>
- Lightstar: "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highledge for a Clan meeting!"
- Lightstar: "Bramblekit, Snowkit, please step forward.It has been six moons, and these two kits are ready to begin their apprentice training. Snowkit, Bramblekit, do you promise to uphold and follow the warrior code even at the cost of your lives?"
- Snowshine's Secret