AutumnClan - (AC)
- The camp is located right along the general line of red trees and greenery. Due to a lack of lime in the soil, the red trees are poisoned and struggle to produce enough chlorophyll to survive. Dry leaves litter the camp floor year-round. Several large boulders are scattered across the camp, the tallest of which the leader uses for announcements, but the rest are open for use. Due to the camp's location, they are prone to droughts in the summer, which in turn led to the Great Famine. In the summer it is very shady, however, and sparse grasses cover most of the ground. It is currently in use.
- The mountain river and grassy river are far away from camp, but small streams that come up due to snowmelt in the late spring often come close enough for the elders to reach. Water often has to be carried in for nursing queens, kittens, and elders.
- The dead stumps that cover a fifth of the territory are the result of volcanic activity from the mountain years prior. Grasses and some saplings have shot up, but no large trees have taken root yet, and most of the area is covered in burnt, branchless trunks.
ForestClan - (FoC)
- ForestClan is located north of SplashClan and shares an Eastern border with the Twoleg City. Due to that particular border, they are known to harbour an abundance of curious housecats and strays. These Clan cats are much more open than some of the other Clans to accepting these outsiders into their ranks; believing that it promotes cleaner bloodlines.
- The territory is mostly made up of tall pines, which take up the centre of the territory and the northwest corner. Within this forest lies some of the oldest trees of the forest, and some of the largest. The canopies are thick and let little very light through. Only during the coldest leaf-bares does the forest floor see the sunlight and even then, it's only sparingly.
- The northern edges of the territory lay on the base of a mountain. On the other side of this mountain, there is a beach often plagued by storms.However, since the beach is so far away from the camp, (nearly a month of journeying to just get there) cats typically stay away from it.
SplashClan - (SplC)
- The camp is right on the edge of one river, with soft, sandy banks that flow slowly. Smaller streams sprout off of it in the spring and early summer, which can criss-cross the camp depending on how much snow melted. Nests must be made of branches so that they can float when the river floods, which happens fairly regularly. Some nests for able-bodied warriors are up in the willow trees, resting between forks in the branches. The ground is covered in a soft dirt and sand mixture, and small shells sometimes wash up on the bank of the river. Cats often adorn their dens or nests with the artefacts they find. In the spring small, pink flowers cover the ground, giving the camp a fresh, sweet scent.
- The rest of the territory is covered in water. The largest river, the Sun-Down River, runs from the city, through SummerClan, through SpringClan, and into SplashClan. Smaller rivers feed into it, springing from the rest of their territory. Various streams pop up fairly randomly throughout the year, thanks to the sandy soil and hilly terrain of the area. Evergreen trees cover most of the area, with tall, ancient willows covering the riverbanks.
SpringClan - (SprC)
- The camp rests above the Sky River, known for its crystal-clear waters that perfectly reflect the sky. The Sky Oak can be seen from its shores. Shorter oak trees surround the camp, giving it plenty of shelter in the winter from snow. Most of the dens are made from bushes and old dens below the roots of the trees. Snail shells are in an abundance in the camp, and many cats will take them to decorate their dens. A large Magnolia tree is in the center of camp, and in the spring, the entire camp is covered in its petals. The ground has very few small, vine-like plants covering it, due to a large amount of shade masking the area. In mid-summer, they provide soft, white blooms, which cover the entire forest floor.
- The rest of the forest is covered in blooming plants, hence why the terrain earned its name.
- The Sky Oak is rumoured to have been a mere sapling when Vita first came to the forest, but it was there even before he joined the early group. It towers over all other trees in the valley, and may even rival the ancient pines of WinterClan. Only a few cats have ever climbed to the top, but many have fallen and died while trying.
SummerClan - (SuC)
- SummerClan's territory is made up of patches of leafy trees, surrounded by large, flat areas of grasses. The large lake along the SpringClan border is known as the Moon-High lake. SummerClan and SpringClan often fought over ownership of it, and currently, it is owned by SummerClan, and its cats may walk anywhere the water touches.
- It's camp rests in the extended patch of trees, almost in the center of its territory. The short oaks protect the camp from harsh sunlight, while the slight incline in elevation guards it against the floods that come with Sun-Drown River.
- The grasses that cover a majority of the fields are taller than the average cat, although the tallest cats may be able to see above it. Many snakes and mice take shelter in them, so cats must be wary when hunting.
- The entrance to SummerClan camp is near a bunch of tall trees. In particular, there's a few tall cedars and a large gap between two oaks that serves as the actual entrance.
- There's a particular spot with very short, flat grass surrounded by large trees. There's a bunch of theories on why the grass tends to be lower around this area. To get there, one must leave SummerClan camp, evade a fallen tree, and go through a bunch of oaks and maples. The entire trek doesn't take long, as the clearing isn't far from the camp. It's often used as a training area. There are a few bushes, too.
- Nearing the border with the Valley City is a trail lined with bushes that lead to another pair of oaks, that has a forking area. The path to the left is a large field with tall grasses. The path to the right is surrounded by tree, and there's a dip in the distance. The path in the middle is a forested area where reports of foxes aren't uncommon.
WinterClan - (WC)
- The camp located closest to the border is the original camp, founded by the first WinterClan cats. Filled with brushes and other short grasses, it provides plenty of shelter throughout the year. Wildflowers fill it in spring, and not much rock face is exposed. Being very close to the borders of both SpringClan and AutumnClan, it is easy to access. Its use has since been discontinued.
- The camp along the timberline of the mountain was founded by another leader and has been used throughout most of the Clan's leaderships. Located at the base of a steep cliff, the ground is made primarily of snow, and only a tall pine growing in the centre of camp provides shelter. The rest of the camp is clear of brush and undergrowth, but more pine trees begin to grow at the edges of the camp. Resting at the top of the timberline, the steep slopes make it tremendously difficult for cats born outside of the clan to access, practically leaving it intangible.
- The small lake pooled at the centre of the four rivers is known as Claw Lake, and is often frozen over in the Winter and Spring.
- The timberline marks off the general area of where prey ceases to roam. Most hunting takes place in the trees, as any place above timberline is tricky to manoeuvre. The tree-covered area of the territory is dominated by evergreen trees.
- A small city on the edge of the valley, primarily filled with residential homes. Many kittypets live in its limits. The further north you go into it, the taller and more industrialised its buildings get until it tapers back down into suburbs.
To the North
To the East
The Rushing Shores River
- The widest river on the map; Rushing Shores is about half a mile wide. It is far too wide for any cat to cross easily, so all newcomers to the area have to come from the North, West, or South. The first Clan cats to have left their territory to see it was two young warriors, and so far are the only two to know of its location. Many fish inhabit it, and thanks to steep banks on either side, it seldom floods. The river branching off of it, curving around the mountain, is the Claw River, which feeds directly into the Claw Lake of WinterClan.